PALEO WHOLE30 CHICKEN TENDERS

- 10:51 PM
advertise here
advertise here
These Paleo Whole30 Chicken Tenders are easy and packed with flavor! A healthy version of a classic favorite- made gluten, dairy,  grain free, and low carb.




Chicken tenders were probably my favorite food growing up. From age 10-15 I ordered them, guaranteed, at every restaurant. Now I’m not talking about fast food nuggets, I’m talking about strips of actual meat- not saying they are any healthier, but that’s what I preferred. And to go along side them for dipping?? Honey…always! I got many weird looks requesting honey with my chicken.
Making Paleo Chicken Tenders has been on my to-do list and now I’m regretting waiting so long. Oh my gosh they are so good!! They are easy to make- don’t be intimidated by the 3 step breading process. It’s so quick and simple. They’ll be in the oven in no time and then done in 15 minutes!

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 pounds chicken preferably organic
  • 1/3 cup coconut flour
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tablespoon almond milk
  • 1 cup almond flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne optional

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 425° and line a sheet tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
  2. Visit PALEO WHOLE30 CHICKEN TENDERS By https://www.jaysbakingmecrazy.com/ For Full Instructions
Advertisement advertise here


EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search