Simple Deviled Eggs | Bacon and Chive

- 11:52 PM
advertise here
advertise here
 We eat them everyday, multiple times a day, but I’m the only one who alters their original state. I often use the hard boiled eggs to make curried egg salad, but my favorite alteration is these Simple Deviled Eggs.
 
Not only are they quick and easy to make, but they have a high fat content – something we all look for in our meals. You can make as little as 6 for great, single serve lunch or as many as 24 for a holiday party appetizer.


RECIPES BY ketoconnect [THANK YOU]
These were good, but a little dry in my opinion. I think a little more mayo would have made them more creamy.This has become my favorite go to keto snack and gets me through the Kate afternoon snack cravings

These were simple & delicious. I used boiled eggs I bought at Costco.

INGREDIENTS

  • 6 large hard boiled eggs
  • 3 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 1/2 tsp mustard
  • 4 tsp chopped bacon
  • 4 tsp chives
  • 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
  • 1/4 tsp pepper

INSTRUCTIONS


  1. Peel 6 hard boiled eggs and cut in half.
  2. Pop out yolk form all halves into a separate bowl and mash.
Advertisement advertise here


EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search